Your Facebook business page is where your customers get to know you digitally. Here’s a few tips to get you started:
1. Set your cover photo - with an image that is 851 x 315 pixels and don’t be afraid to get creative with it. You can change it as often as you like.
2. Set your profile picture - which is the image that gets shown next to all your updates and interactions. A logo is a good choice here and it needs to fit 180 x 180 pixels and look nice when scaled down to a thumbnail of 32 x 32 pixels.
3. Organize your views and Apps - you can have a maximum of 12 and make sure you place the most important ones at the top.
4. Star, Hide or Pin - this is a great tool which lets you highlight posts that are special with a star or more importantly pin important posts to the top of your timeline for 7 days.
5. Explore the Admin Panel – generate analytics reports, track activity, access Page Insights, create new ads, respond to comments and much more. There is a lot of powerful functionality here so start out slow and soon enough you’ll be a total pro.
What’s your experience been with your Facebook Business Page?